Solved

Match Dr and Cr Advanced Invoices

• 25 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +5

Hello,

I’m hoping someone had had this issue before. 

An Advanced Invoice for a customer was created incorrectly. It was credited (RMB in the header --> Create Credit Invoice) and a new Advanced Invoice generated.

The original debit and credit invoices and CUPIA  are still open on the customer account in addition to the entries for the new Advanced Invoice. 

• Will the original debit and credit invoices and CUPIA offset automatically when the final invoice is created?
  • Is there anyway to offset them before that so that only the entries from the new Advanced Invoice remain open on the account? We  tried a Mixed Payment but get this message:

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 25 March 2022, 09:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

This message is a warning only,  you can continue safely to offset two CUPIAs against each other. I think you should rather use customer offset window and not mixed payment - it is easier and not touching any bank account. 

My question is - how did you pay original advance and credit advance invoice? CUPIAs are only created if advance invoice is paid, so either CUPIAs or invoices are open, not both… 
If you have open debit and credit advance invoice and you offset them against each other, system is asking you if payments in advance need to be created. You have an option to just offset advance invoices without need of further payments in advance offsetting.

Badge +5

That has worked perfectly. Thank you kindly!