Question

Manual POC

• 15 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hello.  I wanted to ask if anyone has ever heard of or implements “manual POC” . We have run into a situation and have heard that “manual POC” may be something that could help. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to get more information on this, so I was hoping someone has an idea about it.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@andrei.borromeo could you provide more details on the situation you are facing? Maybe this way we could guide you towards a piece of functionality that could be helpful. “Manual POC” doesn’t ring any bells (at least for me).

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,
Are you using Revenue Recognition tool for projects? 
PoC (Percentage of Completion) is a key term in this process. 
One of the revenue recognition metod is calculation based on budgeted revenue (as planned revenue multiplied by project progress percentage, and this progress (PoC) can be either based on actual project cost (vs project cost budget) or provided manually. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I think I see it now, it is POC Method Manual in the financial project in the Revenue Recognition Information tab.

If a financial project was initially set up a with POC Method Actual, is it still possible to change the POC Method later?