Question

Mandatory Preposting - Customer Order - Aurena

• 9 March 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9
  • Sidekick (Partner)
  • 28 replies

We discover a problem concerning mandatory preposting on customer orders in Aurena.

The normal Preposting box simply does not pop up, as it use to do in other versions of IFS. 

The functionality is ok on Work tasks, but not on Customer Orders. Are there any reason or work around for this?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Which posting controls are you attempting to impact?

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Which posting controls are you attempting to impact?   

M103

Regards Brian

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Have you verified the posting controls (yours may not look exactly like this but should have the control type for preposting).

And then operations to pre-posting

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Have you verified the posting controls (yours may not look exactly like this but should have the control type for preposting).

What I am intending to use is M103 with control type C58 Mandatory Preposting. However, there is no Pop up box coming in Aurena, but it is working in the IEE client. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

It does appear the process/interface has changed in Aurena and into IFS Cloud.   The ‘pop up’ is after the operations/prepost selection:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

In my IFS Cloud testing R22, the popup window from the M103 Customer Order header - mandatory pre-posting - calls a new window.    I used the C58 with M103 for the cost center, I get this at save. 

Best regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

If my testing was successful (accurate), I received the same results as you found in apps 10 Aurena (no popup window). 

If you're planning a go live on apps 10 Aurena, you may want to log a support ticket. 

Best regards