Solved

Link the costs in GL Voucher Rows Analysis to relevant Part No from CO

• 23 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

For BI reporting purposes, I am looking for a way to correctly link the data (costs) from the GL Voucher Rows Analysis to the Part number (as per Customer Order). 

Unfortunately, it appears that there is no unique identifier to link the GL voucher information to the inventory transaction history, mpccom accounting, customer order, … 

I can only do an approximate link, by mapping the GL Voucher Rows Analysis [Voucher number, voucher type, account, code parts, amount] to the mpccom accounting table + [order reference] to the Inventory Transaction History. That way, we can fetch the Part Number from the Inventory Transaction History.

This only works when there are not multiple rows on the Customer Order with the same cost (and code parts). 

Has anyone found the real unique reference from GL Voucher information to the inventory module? 

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 23 November 2022, 17:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,
Please double check.

I think there is a column/field MPCCOM_ACCOUNTING_ID in GEN_LED_VOUCHER_ROW_TAB table, and it is a link to MPCCOM_ACCOUNTING.

At least this column exists in my environement

Badge +2

Thanks for your answer, Adam! 

I am not sure how we have been able to overlook this field in the past… We have our unique link now :-)