Question

last week of the Year reports

• 13 December 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

We are working in IFSAPPS10 . In the financial reports , when date in last week of the Year is used , it is converted in the report one Year ahead. This Year any date started by Sunday Dec 26th 2021 is converted to Dec 26th 2022. This was happening last Year as well. Have You ever heard about this issue ? 

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

This is clearly not normal.   It would be very helpful if you could provide additional information such as screen prints.  

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @llemartinhae 

Is this happening in the production or in a Test environment ? Recently I handled a case where the Tax report picks 2022 as the year though the voucher date falls in 2021 September.  I found the reason as it was an error how the person had defined the accounting year when that person defined the year in the Create Company assistant window. This could be the same problem. Can you please go to Accounting Periods window, search or query for year 2022 and see whether the 2021 dates are defined under year 2022 ?  If this is not the issue, you will have to report this to support through a case since it seems like an error to me.

Best Regards,

Peshala

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

https://youtu.be/kA-1ajs6NAo

hello , 

here is 45 second video of creating one such report. please note that trouble with dates starts by Last sunday in the Year .this Year it is Dec 27 th 2021 , last YEar it was Dec 26th 2020.. Generelly date changes in the week that contains at least one day of “next year. Thanks for help. I have checked accounting  periods and they look correct.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

It is boith production and test enviroments. martin 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Thanks for sharing that very interesting video.   - Very helpful!!!!!!!!. 

Please see this screen and send screen of your system. Pleas send full screen - all attributes. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi it looks OK to me. The issue seems to be related only to reports. exepct of jumping one year forward data in the report seem to be OK . We did have similar issue in the end of 2021, those days it was invoices. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi , there is another finding , it is related to to layout language in LLENTAB used languages . Cs czech NOT OK , En english NOT OK ,  sk , pl , se , no in OK . 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Check this area - company  attribute translations. See the accounting periods for the language of interest. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi , it seems that proble was in USED LANGUAGES , specification of the date. We were able to fix issue , but we need to verify with our support to set up permanent solution.