Question

Italian Esterometro abolish from 2022-01-01

• 7 September 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 9 replies

The Esterometro is abolished in existing format as from beginning of 2022. Instead information is to be sent in xml format to Italian authorities. How does IFS meet this requirement?

And when will it be ready for app 10?

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Leif,

To handle this new requirement a solution is planned to be delivered in GET10_14, 21R2 and 22R1.

Best regards,

/Lena

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@Lebose 

Hello Lena,

Will there be an equivalent patch available for V9 customers?  We’ll not be onto Cloud before Jan 2022, though should be in progress by then.

Best regards,

Shawn

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@ShawnBerk 

There is a plan also for Apps9 but we plan to give support for Apps10 and the IFS Cloud releases to begin with.

Best regards,

/Lena 

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

@Lebose - thanks, that makes sense, I’ll just make note to raise a case in Nov-Dec for the update.  Appreciate the reply.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi,

We are running IFS 10 Update 8 incl. GET10_8. 

We are planning for updateing to IFS10 UPD13 incl. GET10_13 as soon as its available beginning of October.

We will not be able to take Update 14 again just 3 month later.

How can we get the solution for this new requirment delivered to our solution?

best Regards

/Johannes

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,

I find that the solution being delivered with UPD14  (GET10_14, 21R2 and 22R1). If I´m right, UPD14 will be released in mid December and then the GET +1,5 months later and we that have Chinese package installed might be even more delayed. We are then in February (at least) and the legal requirement is from 1st of January.

My question is the same as Johannes how do we get the delivery in time?

And we are also planning on taking UPD13 and are not, if not forced planning for UPD14.

21R2 and 22R1 stands for?

/Leif

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @JohannesWittwer and @Leif 

There will be a patch delivered that can be installed as a single patch before the release of GET10_14.

Best regards,

/Lena 

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Lebose,

Is there any indication on when this patch will be available for single patching?

Best regards,

Leif

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi @Leif 

the plan is to deliver the patch during the fall. I can’t give you any exact date at this point in time.

Best regards,

/Lena