Solved

ISO20022 with payment method CHK

• 16 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 18 replies

I would like to know the difference between TRF and CHK on suppler electronic payment address.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Thomas Peterson 16 November 2021, 15:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Awije, 

Basically, these are two payment transfer methods. They are means of payment that will be used to create the payment transactions. CHK stands for Check and TRF stands for Credit Transfer. 

Best Regards, 

Rashmi

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks for the reply.

For CHK, is it possible to generate checks ? can I know the usage of selecting CHK as payment method.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

Unfortunately “true” supplier check handling / creation using the ISO20022 format was not supported in IFS.  The enhancement was added to the R&D backlog.   I’ve reached out to R&D to see if any progress as been made.   It was not available in apps 10.   

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for confirming.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi, 

Unfortunately “true” supplier check handling / creation using the ISO20022 format was not supported in IFS.  The enhancement was added to the R&D backlog.   I’ve reached out to R&D to see if any progress as been made.   It was not available in apps 10.   

Best regards, 

Thomas

Hi Thomas, 

Have you received any feedback on this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I checked again, and this s still on the backlog and has not been scheduled. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi - just wanted to get an update on whether this was on the IFS roadmap and whether it was on the Idea Wall and if we could vote in support of this functionality?  Is there a workaround to the issue of not being able to add a check number when the pay format is ISO20022?