Solved

Invoices have been paid but are still showing in the final posting proposals screen as needing authorization

• 12 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +3
  • Do Gooder (Employee)
  • 2 replies

The customer has Invoices which have been paid but are still showing in the final posting proposals screen as needing authorization. Is it possible ? Because he has already posted invoices and closed the accounting periods as well. Is there a way to amend or clear off these invoices from the screen?

icon

Best answer by gumabs 12 March 2024, 12:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @akna 

The design of window is to show every supplier invoice regardless of the proposal status.

I can see that your invoice has Finally Posted field Yes. Can you please see if Proposal Authorized field is Yes and Posting Proposal Status is posted or not? 

Hope this helps

Badge +3

Hi @gumabs 

Please check the posting proposal information for one of the invoices. You can see authorization has still unacknowledged, yet invoice has been paid posted .

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @akna 

I understand the issue right now. I would identify this as a bug. The invoice is quite old, probably from an older version of IFS apps. There might be an issue during upgrade process or in the upgrade scripts.

I think you need to create the a ticket for support and data repair.

Hope this helps