Question

Invalid delivery term - Intrastat declaration

• 11 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello, 

I have an issue about the instrastat declaration.

When I print the Intrastat Import, i have an error about the Delivery Terms, this delivery term is present at the instrastat line and at the supplier file.

Is there any other setup to check ?

Best regards

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @Abdessamad 

Go to Delivery Terms window and see validity of the TRUCK.

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hello

Thank you for your response.

I did the check previously as you can see in the screenshot attached to this response but situation did not change.

Best regards

Badge

Hello @Abdessamad,

we faced same issue in Slovakia. This is caused by Delivery term IDs used on intrastat report lines. For some reason Intrastat_sk_file_Api is defined in a way that we are allowed to use only the standard codes. I assume you are struggling with same problem in your country with this intrastat API.

Best regards,

Michal

Badge +2

Hi everyone,

I'm faving the same issue with my French customer because his delivery terms are not aligned with the International Chamber of Commerce's Incoterms.

However, it would appear that it is not mandatory to apply incoterms in France, even though it is strongly recommended. What's more, it doesn't seem that delivery terms are a mandatory field of the Intrastat declaration in France.

My customer would therefore like to keep his current delivery terms.
Do you have a solution to suggest so that he can generate his Intrastat declaration without using the standard incoterms defined by the CCI?

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Virginie

#legalrequirement