Solved

Intercompany invoicing flow - error on image document class

• 5 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hi All,

We have setup intercompany invoices using EDI message setup; here is my setup : 

- Two companies: ERF and Y01 for example (association number similar to company ID in both cases 

- Create an internal customer Y01 and an internal supplier ERF

- The association number of company ERF and internal supplier ERF must be the same 

- The association number of company Y01 and internal customer Y01 must be the same 

- Customer and supplier type is internal 

- Customer Y01 is linked to a company that can supply the internal site (ERF) 

- Supplier ERF is linked to a company that can buy from the internal site (Y01)

- Message configuration = okay for customer and supplier

- On installation site, delivery address is equal to company address  + media message, message class, and receiver setup done

- Our ID at supplier/customer update on both customer and supplier

- Supplier message default + customer message configuration set

- External supplier invoice parameters set for the SUPPEXT 

- Routing address and rule setup done

I then created instant invoice for customer Y01 on company ERF and then tried to send it, i get the following error message in the process : 

NB : the flow of invoicing uses instant invoicing and not manual customer invoice with parts.

Can you please share some ideas on possible issues causing this error ? 

Thank you,

Tanya

icon

Best answer by lisvse 7 July 2023, 09:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi, 
I think this error is related to document management - system is sending invoice image with the message (in this case - instant invocie printout) and you need to have document class defined for invoice image. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello Adam, 

How can I solve this problem? On the document class management window, I do have some setup (system defined i think)  available for E invoice 

Where to handle the invoice image issue ? 

Thank you for your advice,

Tanya

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

You have to setup a Document Class for the Company. Go to Application Base Setup / Enterprise / Company / Company / Invoice and Document Management tab. Enter a Document Class.

Best regards, 

Linda