Skip to main content
Question

Inter company invoicing process - errors

• 28 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I am trying to set up the inter company process in order to create an instant invoice in one company which will create a supplier invoice in the other company. 

Once on the “multi company supplier invoice” window, I used the “verify invoice” option and got this error message saying the supplier does not exist even though the supplier does exist for this customer company.

Moreover connectivity message shows the following error message even though the tax liability field was filled on the supplier window : 

Y01 is the internal customer.

Does anyone know what can be the origin of these two error messages plz?

Thanks

Tanya

2 replies

Badge +1

Hello, @MelTanyaS ,

I meet exactly the same problem. 

In my case, I tested the intercompagny normal flow : 

Internal Purchase Order > Internal Customer Order > Internal Customer invoice > Internal Supplier Invoice.

For this flow everything works, but when I create an instant invoice, I get exactly the same messages as you.

Have you solve the problem and if yes, how ?

Thank you very much for your help.

Badge +1

Hello, @MelTanyaS 

I've found the settings to make the invoicing process work. You need to set up the customer record by adding the internal supplier ID of the company creating the instant invoice.

For example : If the instant invoice is created from company A to company B's internal customer, then you need to add company A and its corresponding internal supplier ID to the header of company B's internal customer file.

Thanks.

David.