integration status

• 1 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I came from oracle environment, in oracle there are system reports to check the status of certain transaction like  manual supplier invoice , payment , . . . etc.

those reports were checking the integration between data transaction in database table.

is there any reports in IFS for the same job?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Nagah.khaled ,

You may use below reports under Financials/Report Generator/Order report as per your requirement

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I need technical reports not functional reports.

example

I created  manual supplier invoice number x but I’m unable tp post it , why?

system create technical report for manual supplier invoice number X and check the relation between the invoice records inside the table .

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

I’ve been an IFS Finance consultant since 1997.  I’ve replaced oracle many times. 

IFS does not have such report.  But in my honest opinion, we don’t need it.   We have many other screens that assist.  Having a report is pretty old school.  

We have various screens, lobby elements and other.   I don’t believe any of my clients who moved from Oracle to IFS have ever required a report like this in IFS. 

Per your example in the vast majority of cases the error message displayed to a user is really good in that a user should know how to fix the issue.   In my opinion, if an error does not provide the user / trained user with enough information to solve the error, I would log a call center case asking to enhance the error message.   Thanks to R&D the vast majority of error messages are really good. 

Just my opinion. 

Best regards, 

Thomas 

Badge +1

Hi, @Nagah.khaled 

Did you take a look at IFS Debug Console? Try to recreate the error while debug console is open (Tools > Debug Console).

Regards,

Marek.