Solved

IFS10 Matching PO's

• 29 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hope someone could help me with the following. When I try to book an invoice through the Manual Supplier Invoice and leave the PO Ref field blank and I want to match against a open PO that has still Quantity left, IFS10 doesnt show me a list of open PO's that have Received Quantity when I try Match PO receipts…

How do I fix this?

icon

Best answer by Yoshini Silva 29 October 2021, 12:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Did you try - “Show All” button? Or if there will be many - try to “Query”.

Depending on the settings you have against company whether PO supplier has to match the invoice supplier, “show all” will show all POs for the supplier or all suppliers.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

When I use the ‘Show All’ button I also get the PO's that are already used and are empty. So not really helpful. I dont know how to Query so it will show only the PO's that have Quantity. Any help on this would be great. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

If you know the PO No. you are able to query. Please refer to the screen print below.

Then enable the “match” check box>click ok

If not ,you could click on “show all” and match the relevant PO no.

Hope this will help you. :)

Best Regards,

Yoshini

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Yoshini,

But when I press the Show All button then it also shows me all PO's that have no quantity for regular suppliers its a huge list, so I only want to see the ones that have Quantity. Not the ones that have 0 Receipt.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi,

Please perform the query by entering below mentioned information.

1. Price Qty to match:   not equal to zero  ( < >0)
  2. Invoicing supplier :
  3. Site :

Best Regards,

Yoshini

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks Yoshini! This helps but I still like the previous version 7.5 when it automatically showed the Receipts of the selected supplier that werent invoiced yet. Its a pitty I have to do it now through this work around running it through a querry.