Question

IFS workflow

• 20 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

The company received a request of local audit firm in regards of current ERP. Do you know how can I get IFS ERP workflow by finance area (split by task and responsible)? I’m a Finance user so in case it won’t be allow to get that data. How could I ask it to IT team? Currently working with IFS v9. Thanks regards.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Adrian,

It sounds as if you need to ask the IT team about Segregation Of Duties (SOX).

SOX provides the foundation for new corporate governance rules, regulations & standards issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission and I have added a document which although based on an earlier version than you currently have, should be very similar.

The result will be a report that show workflow by role and any conflicts that should be explainable.

There is more material here as well to help - Any documentation on SOX or SoD for Apps 9? | IFS Community

Regards,

Antony

Badge +1

Thanks Anbouk for your response. It is very useful. Is there any chance to download from our current IFS platform this workflow? Sharing any route or job aid because the deck is standard process but auditors will want to look at our current ERP. Thanks again!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Adrian,

Not sure what you mean here, but attached are some example areas that you might want to try and import.

Regards,

Antony