Fixed Asset Disposal Details

• 27 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 25 replies

Hi Team,

How do you download a Fixed Asset Disposal Details. 

attached is a report I found and it looks like using a result key.

I need to download detailed disposal details. there’s a report under Order report but that does not give the details only the summary in PDF format.

icon

Best answer by BEKEDE 29 August 2023, 12:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Aus S ,

In the report archive window you can search for the reports with the report key. Also you can check object balance analysis window for detailed transactions.

Please rate the answer

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Dharshankumaar Mahendran 

Thank you for your reply.

How do you get the Result Key for the Asset disposal under Order report?

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Aus S 

The result key is a unique identification number for the report.

When a report is created it gets a result key automatically assigned by the system. In Report Archive window you can track all the reports you have ordered with the name and the result key against it . In your case there will be a report with the title Asset Disposal and with your user name in the field Orderedby. All the reports in the report archive has an expiry date and will be displayed in the report archive for reprint purposes until expiry date. The expiry date can be changed from the same window.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@Aus S 

I think you can request an excel layout for the disposal report with our consulting organization.

Following you see a screenshot of the report definitions of our latest release IFS Cloud.

Report Definition page, IFS Cloud

You can retrieve your result key from the report archive. Search for the report title “Year Disposal Report”.

Again a screenshot out of our latest release IFS Cloud.

Report Archive page, IFS Cloud

To get the details with a quick report I think you have to SELECT * FROM YEAR_DISPOSAL_REP WHERE RESULT_KEY = [your result key].

Another way would be to use the IFS Business Analytics client (APP10) or IFS Business Reporter client (IFS Cloud) if you need a specific format.

Did I cover your question in the right depth?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

@BEKEDE Hi

Thanks for your reply. I was able to make the report as Excel, but I have a feeling that there’s a issue with the format and how it extract data. Seems from this point it needs to be referred to our IFS guys.

i have tried possible ways but the system is not so helpful :(

Appreciate your input.