Solved

external supplier invoice document gets not transferred

• 24 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Experts

I am using the ifs cloud 23R2. i try to import an external supplier invoice including the attachment (PDF file) into IFS. Either the external supplier invoice nor the posting proposal has an attached document. 

does anyone have an idea where else to look or have a hint what else to try?

When i check the application message i see that both files were imported correctly:

this is the routing adress setup for the document

and for the xml file

the routing roule for pdf file

the routing rule for xml file

in the external supplier invoice document files gets imported but stays in status loaded

when i check the corresponding external supplier invoice and i click on attachement…

...i see that the invoice attachment gets recognized

if i compare to a system which works (22R2) i dont have an attachment but I have different button “View Local File” and the imag file status has a status of “document not CheckedIN. and I also have a Imag File Name.

in Both system the routing adress and rule are setup identical. the external supplier invoice parameters are also set identitcal. below a picture from the system that does not work.

does anyone have an ide

icon

Best answer by bytsophan 25 January 2024, 11:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Experts

I am using the ifs cloud 23R2. i try to import an external supplier invoice including the attachment (PDF file) into IFS. Either the external supplier invoice nor the posting proposal has an attached document. 

does anyone have an idea where else to look or have a hint what else to try?

When i check the application message i see that both files were imported correctly:

this is the routing adress setup for the document

and for the xml file

the routing roule for pdf file

the routing rule for xml file

in the external supplier invoice document files gets imported but stays in status loaded

when i check the corresponding external supplier invoice and i click on attachement…

...i see that the invoice attachment gets recognized

if i compare to a system which works (22R2) i dont have an attachment but I have different button “View Local File” and the imag file status has a status of “document not CheckedIN. and I also have a Imag File Name.

in Both system the routing adress and rule are setup identical. the external supplier invoice parameters are also set identitcal. below a picture from the system that does not work.

does anyone have an ide

Hi All

The following solution for this issue. the Document Type must be set to ATS.