Question

External payment parameters for customer payment

• 19 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello to the community, 

NB : I have 2 templates for customer payments, one where the account number is a default value on template +  default value on message code set as well and when I use this one, payment is uploaded successfully.

I copied this template and created a new one where there is no default value on account number so I can fill it in the imported document and I get the same error message everytime saying the system did not find the short name for the payment institute named SOGE.

I think there might be something missing in the external payment parameter regarding the payment institute but I can’t figure out what exactly.

Here are some screenshots of my external payment parameter : 

Here is the template i use with some default value set for message code. 

I don’t clearly understand how message code and externa payment parameters work in general so if you have any idea on the problem, please share your thoughts and experience.

Thanks 

Tanya

1 reply

Badge +3

Did you get an answer on this? I’ve been spending my recent weeks on External Payment Parameters. So, I thought I’d touchbase with anyone who also was recently working on this.  Maybe we can compare notes, setups, or tips. 

Also feel free to send a direct message!