Solved

External Customer Invoice Error in IFS10 UPD7

• 15 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Team,

While creating Invoice through external customer invoice assistant with IFS Standard File template in UPD7 Test2 the Invoice is not getting created  and end up into error "Net Amount does not match Net Amount in Accounting Currency for Item No XX". The same file is getting uploaded correctly in UPD3.

We are only entering Net Currency Amt in invoice line and Currency Amt in posting line along with other mandatory data with the same data in UPD3 invoice is getting created without any error but in UPD7  it is giving error.

In both the environment external customer invoice parameter setup is same.

basically in UPD7 system is asking to enter both Net Currency Amt and Net Dom Amt in Invoice line and In posting Line Currency Amt and Dom amount.

Regards,

Mukesh Gupta

icon

Best answer by MKG019 28 July 2020, 16:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Hello-

Have you evaluated the template files?  A minor addition via the upload would mismatch the lines.  You should be able to view the external file template details to correctly map the changes that may occur during the update.

Best-

Christy

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Christy,

I have evaluated the file is correct and this issue only occurrs in IFS UPD7. 

I have uploaded same file in UPD3 and it gets uploaded and the invoice gets created successfully. 

This is only issue in UPD7, its ask to mandatorily enter Net currency Amount and Net domestic ammout.

We don't prepare this invoice file manually instead this file is coming from the other TOS Navis system. 

Regards, 

Mukesh Gupta 

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Mukesh -

I wish I could be more helpful.   I know that we have had instances to duplicate and then edit the template detaiils.  Can you recreate the template without the ‘dom’ line?  You may have already tried this.  

Best-

Christy

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi Christy, 

I have already tested the above but no luck. 

Invoice only gets created if I add the Net Currency Amt, Net Dom amt in "I" line and Curr Amt, Dom Amt in "P" line

Regards,

Mukesh Gupta 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Fixed against bug fix id 152573