Solved

Error when trying to pair PO arrivals in posting proposal

• 28 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi IFS community,

New part numbers were created, a PO was created for them, however I am unable to pair and I get this error message. I navigated to posting control and everything, but I didn´t know what to do. Could this be because of accounting group?

Please, could you help me out?

Kind regards,

icon

Best answer by Ralph Gericke 28 June 2023, 15:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

you need to check the accounting group on the inventory part connected with your purchase part.

There are 2 Options

1. the part does not carry a accouting group. You have to add it to the part
  1.  the part has an accounting group, but that one is not set up in the details of the posting control rule for M18 Codepart G or it is assigned but the valid from date does not fit.

in both cases you need to 

After this you should be able to process the invoice.

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi @Ralph Gericke 

Thank you for your prompt response.

Please, could you a bit more specific? Can you send me screenhots as help for the following steps?

1. the part does not carry a accouting group. You have to add it to the account.
  1.  the part has an accounting group, but that one is not set up in the details of the posting control rule for M18 Codepart G or it is assigned but the valid from date does not fit.

Thank you in advance.

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

@Ralph Gericke 

1. ´the part does not carry a accouting group. You have to add it to the account.´

Please, where in posting control or in invetory part tab?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi,

here some more detail:

Accounting Group can be found here:

If none exits, enter an appropriate one using LOV (F8) and save.

After doing that rerun Erroneus Transactions for the site

If there is an Accounting Group e.g. FG

If you are not sure what codepart G is named in your environment, check in define codestring.

In my case it is IC

Go to posting control an query for Posting type M18 (the result can be more than on line, but always different Identify the correct line (in my case with the codepart name IC). (I assume that the Valid from: of the entry is older than the invoice date)

highlight the line and go to Details...

Check if the accounting group from the inventory part exists in the details. If it does not enter, a new choose the accounting group that is missing  and complete the Posting rule by entering information for your code G and save.

After doing that rerun Erroneus Transactions for the site

Now you should be able to proceed with the invoice

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Thank @Ralph Gericke for your patience & help.