Error Message when trying to attache files to vouchers/approve invoices

• 23 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,

Does anyone know what can be the reason for below error messages:

I have to separete cases when users are receiving those error messages when:

1. Trying to attache files to vouchers (IFSAPP7.5)

1. Trying to authorize an invoice (IFSAPP10)

Kind regards,

Aleksandra

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello,

I think your screen shots are reversed perhaps? The voucher most likely got the docman issue and authorize got the invoice one.   I’m on apps9 but it seems like the local file isn’t being download to the user’s pc.   Are you able to attach the document to the voucher or can someone else from a different computer?   If you can verify that is successful,  I would try to delete the local user’s 2.0 file and have IFS application re-download on the user’s computer to see if that helps. (ensure all the pop ups download nicely)  It seems to me the application didn’t do so for those users so why some are missing.   That’s my first thought as to what is the issue but can not say for certain.

Your best bet is to contact  IFS Support to be certain and provide them the full error with the detail.  Good luck!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks @Rcoubrou :)

Yes, you are right - the screen shots are reversed.

Actually I have already deleted the 2.0 directory (due to different error messages) and this is when both users noticed these error messages.

Regards,

Aleksandra

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Okay then I would ensure you navigated to the document management module and clicked on all forms as that user to ensure everything downloaded since the deletion of the 2.0 file directly from the module.    Was hoping that would have helped!