Question

Error message "inv accounting row" removed

• 19 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello to the community, 

I am trying to create supplier invoices received through MHS by the supplier company (intercompany workflow). On the “Multi company external supplier invoice” window, i checked the invoices and when creating them, I receive the following error message

Does one of you know what could be the possible reason for this error message? 

Thank you

Tanya

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @MelTanyaS,

Could it be that there are automations on the purchase order or other related entities?

I’ve had a similar problem in the Cloud version and it turned out that some processes (Incoming Customer Orders) Do not fare well when automation is doing changes in the meantime.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thank you for your reply @JoDe 

How can i investigate on it? Can you give some advice on how you found the source of the error and how you tackled it plz? 

Thanks 

Tanya

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

@MelTanyaS,

We have multiple environments.

On a test environment:

Do a quick test first. Disable all event actions and do the test scenario, does it work? Then it is likely a similar problem. Re-enable them again.

1. We made an export of all event actions
  2. We made a ranking of which entities were more likely to impact the process
  3. opened 2 sessions, in one we have the event actions which we disable one at a time. On the other session we have the process at the step where we were getting the issue.
  4. At this point you will have to disable an event action → press the save button.
  5. Rinse and repeat until it does work
  6. After you find which causes the issue when enabled, re-activate all the previous ones and try again. Sometimes the issue can be caused by multiple items.