Question

Error in Sub Project Completion in IFS Cloud 21R1

• 26 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi Experts

I have created a project with 2 Sub Projects. Project Group selected is Periodical and Revenue Recognition is Project Completion  i have completed and Closed the Sub Project. Run Periodic Capitalization when i am trying to Complete the Sub Project through Financial Project Window, when i just Select the Sub Project from List getting Error Message that “All activity below selected sub project must be in status closed or cancelled”.

Only 1 Activity belongs to selected Sub Project which is already in Closed state.

Following the same Process on IFSAPP10 working fine but getting Error on IFS Cloud 21R1.

Really appreciate Support guys thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @MilWaqasU ,

A similar recreated issue with the error message “All activities below selected sub project must be in status Closed or Cancelled." when trying to complete the Sub Project through Financial Project Window was identified as a defect by RnD and was resolved in 22R1 with the release of SU5.

If you see this as a similar issue  you may seek the possibility in getting this resolved in 21R1 by creating a case.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Shamalaka Perera