Solved

Error: Amount unpaid for installment 1 of invoice #X is bigger than cleared installment amount

• 19 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi

I want cancel a voucher in Manual Supplier Invoice that I have an error under this text :

Amount unpaid for installment 1 of invoice #X is bigger than cleared installment amount

Mention that I have two other types of voucher in this document:

Supplier Tax Withholding : U : -18,820,000.00

Supplier Offset : U : -221,514,000.00

Gross in main voicher (type i) is 410276000

pls help me that how can i cancel this voucher

best regard

icon

Best answer by Dismanthi Dissanayaka 19 May 2021, 12:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand you correctly.

You want to cancel supplier invoice, right?

If yes, you have to first rollback/cancel all payments connected to this invoice.

Then you should be able to cancel your invoice.

BR,

Adam

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @iran,

As per my opinion, if you are trying to cancel a supplier invoice (or related voucher), before that you should have rolled back/canceled all the payments/ all the matches attached to it.
You may check whether there are any payments or any matches attached to this invoice (or to the related voucher).

Kind Regards,

Dismanthi

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

@Dismanthi Dissanayaka 

tnx

How can I roll back/cancel this voucher -→ Supplier Tax Withholding  (U type)

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @iran,

You may rollback the supplier offset in the “supplier payment Rollback” window, then check the status of the invoice.

It should be  in “Partly paid posted” status, since WHT payment has already been done. Then no need to cancel/rollback WHT payment it will be automatically cancelled, when you cancel the invoice.

If the  issue is still there, you may raise a support case, so that we will be able to further investigate and check with the relevant data.

Kind Regards,

Dismanthi