Question

Email Notification for Invoices

• 18 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi All, 

Is anyone using the Event Action to notify authorizers of new invoices? It’s triggered via the event “NOTIFY_NEW_INVOICES”. Does this work in Apps10?

Thanks 

Alice

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

We have it setup in V9, I would have thought this carries over similarly to V10.

Have you tried it in V10 and it doesn’t work?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

We have it setup in V9, I would have thought this carries over similarly to V10.

You need to create a Notification Schedule per company or run it manually in order to trigger the event :)

Cheers!

Damith

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

You need to create a Notification Schedule per company or run it manually in order to trigger the event :)

Cheers!

Damith

Hi Shawn, no worries it is working in Apps10 as well. We didn’t have it setup previously in Apps9.

Thanks Damith, I have shared this with the team and we could make it work.

Thanks

Alice

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

We have it setup on a schedule to run once a day for New Invoices and for Wrong Authorizer State.  You have to setup one Database Task per event trigger per company.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

We have it setup on a schedule to run once a day for New Invoices and for Wrong Authorizer State.  You have to setup one Database Task per event trigger per company.

Thanks Shawn,

How are you making the “ &MESSAGE_TEXT “ show one invoice per line? The email format is concatenating that bit of the email and it doesn’t look great. We have a case with IFS at the moment for this.

Thanks

Alice

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Hi Alice,

I don’t think we’re changing the email message body at all.

I would say normally most users only have 1 per day if they have any, so not sure it is a problem for anyone.

Shawn