Question

E Invoice Saudi Arabia - Arabic Language

• 18 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi

Saudi Arabia are making E-Invoice mandatory on a phased basis - lots of useful information here:
https://zatca.gov.sa/en/E-Invoicing/Pages/default.aspx

We need the invoices need to be in both English and Arabic.

My question is where do we store the Arabic translation for items like customer name, address etc?

IE fields which do not have a direct translation object (like payment terms do for example). 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Antbarrif 

what kind of an e invoices do you need?

Manual supplier invoice?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @Antbarrif 

what kind of an e invoices do you need?

Manual supplier invoice?

Hi there - this is for Customer Invoices created by IFS.  The types involved are Project, Instant and Customer Order Invoice. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Ok, do you want to import or export it?

Do you use EDI?

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Do you use EDI?

Hi

Export it - although it’s rather complex as it’s a 2 way integration.  See the link in the OP for more details. 
However my original question is not about the interface, but the storage of Arabic text in fields in IFS for which there is no standard translation.  Please keep the replies on topic.  Thanks.

Badge +6

Do you use EDI?

Hi

Export it - although it’s rather complex as it’s a 2 way integration.  See the link in the OP for more details. 
However my original question is not about the interface, but the storage of Arabic text in fields in IFS for which there is no standard translation.  Please keep the replies on topic.  Thanks.

Hi Antbarrif,

Have you found a solution to this yet?

Thank you!