Question

e-invoice processing types, 2023R2 and Mexico

Badge +2
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 5 replies

Hello!

We just installed the 2023R2 with the new CTC control that has e-invoice processing types. Before installing the update, we were able to generate e-invoice customer invoices with the xml tags that are included in the IFS MX country package, but after the 2023R2 upgrade we are not able to create e-invoices with the MX tags.

Has anybody succeded to generate e-invoices in 2023R2 with the new e-invoice processing types that are specific for different countries? 

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hello,

I configured the e-invoice creation for Spain 😊

And I struggled until I found that I had this field empty:

Then, I connect the Process Type to the Company and Customers.

And with that (and the sender) I was able to generate the file.

Hope it helps you.

Regards.

Badge +2

Thanks! I have the same set-up as you but is still does not work. We will debug this error message (shows up when sending an invoice).

Badge +2

We managed to pass the error message by changing the set-up on the message tab on the customer, the e-invoice is now created but it does not contain any MX specific data (a part of the MX country package), it is just a standard e-invoice. Are you able to create an MX e-invoice with values for “invoice reason”, “type of business” etc?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @OIVIN ,

Have you checked if you have these parameters set to ‘Yes’ in Localization Control Center of your company?

Regards,

Pilar

Badge +2

Yes, it is there:

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @OIVIN ,

Then, I’m afraid that this will need some investigation from Support team.

Please, create a support case with test steps and they’ll check this.

Regards,

Pilar

Badge +2

Hello!

I recreated the error in the official IFS demo enviroment (https://ifsgcsc1-d04.demo.ifs.cloud/landing-page/), see company 111 and site 111, try to resend the latest customer invoice, it is processed according to the MX set up, no errors, but no MX specific data is  present in the xml message

In the xml message, C103 is the “invoice reason”, but it is empty

the message is not fully transformed, but before 2023R2 the tag C103 was used for “Invoice reason”

On this specific invoice the value should be “1”

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @OIVIN ,

I checked that current code in 23R2 is not using anymore C103 field and some others.

Then, in order to get a fix for this, please create a Support case and this team will report to RnD, if needed.

Regards,

Pilar

Badge +2

I have done other tests on another 2023R2 enviroment and completely transformed the messages, all the MX tags mentioned in the MX country package document are missing. @Pilar Franco have you managed to create a fully tranformed MX e-invoice in 2023R2 that contains the MX tags (10-20 tags)?

Examples of tag that is missing

<MXInvoiceReason>1</MXInvoiceReason>

<MXBuyerFormOfBusiness></MXBuyerFormOfBusiness>

I have taken contact with R&D about this

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @OIVIN ,

I didn’t try to create an e-invoice, just checked the pl/sql code that generates the EDI fields and, for example, this field C103 was available in 23R1 but not in 23R2 version.

Let’s then see what RnD says regarding this.

Regards,

Pilar