Skip to main content

What is the formula IFS uses to calculate DSO?  I have seen some help topics that mention they found the formula in the help pages, I am not finding it.

@joehrlein - Hi Jo - You mentioned being able to find the formula for DSO in the post below. Can you share with @markvk where you found it?

Thank you for this information.  So, If I put 365 in that field and re-run calculate customer credit information should the DSO re-calculate using this new number of days?   

I did put in the new number of days, re-ran the calculate customer credit information and the DSO did not change for the company or credit analyst.  Am I still missing something?

@joehrlein - Hi Jo - You mentioned being able to find the formula for DSO in the post below. Can you share with @markvk where you found it?

I found the formula using field level help in IFS 9 on the Customer 360 screen for the fields DSO Company and DSO Customer.

Company DSO = Number of Days for DSO/ Company's ART Value

Customer DSO = Number of Days for DSO/ Customer's ART Value

Thank you for the help so far.

So I noticed we were missing the Number of Days of DSO in Credit Management Basic Data.  I added 365 to that data.  I re-ran calculate customer credit information hoping it would re-calculate the DSO.  It did not, nothing changed.  Am I missing a step?

We are running IFS on the cloud version.  Could there be an issue with it not calculating properly on the cloud version?

Hi per default system uses 365 days...

No of Days for DSO
Use this field to enter the number of days used to calculate Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) for a period of 12 months. You can only enter values ranging from 360 to 366. This will be divided by 2 to get the number of days for DSO for six months and divided by 4 to get the number of days for DSO for 3 months. If no value is entered, 365 will be used by default.