Question

Different Tolerance Currency Supplier IEE and Auerna

• 24 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

We created a  Supplier in IEE and set the Tolerance Currency for PO Matching. In IEE the Currency automatically in the Accounting Currency for the Company. 

However when checking in Aurena for the same Supplier, now the Tolerance Currency is in EUR. 

Is this a bug or some setting issue?  

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

I tested this in latest APP10 version and for my supplier is shows correct Tolerance Currency. If you still experience the problem it is a bug and please enter a case to support.

Best regards, 

Linda

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi, 

I tested this in latest APP10 version and for my supplier is shows correct Tolerance Currency. If you still experience the problem it is a bug and please enter a case to support.

Best regards, 

Linda

And you have the same Tolerance Currency in both IEE and Aurena?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, 

In IEE my supplier have SEK as Tolerance Currency and that is shown as SEK in Aurena as well. For the same supplier but for another company I have GBP as Tolerance Currency and it shows GBP both in IEE and Aurena. 

But I did some more testing and also looked at the code. This is a bug. You have to report a case. It takes the Currency from General and show in Tolerance Currency and that is not correct. 

Sorry for any convenience. 

Best regards, 

Linda