Question

Did not send out Customer Statements from IFS to e-mail addresses.

• 31 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

Require IFS to send out Customer Statements from IFS to e-mail addresses. The report rule has been set up. After completing the steps, the user should receive an e-mail, but they do not. 

When I checked in Print Jobs Screen, It shows as below Screen shot. Here I put the error message that appear in the message box. 

"Wrong version of PDF Library or could not find PDFL DLLs in D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\java\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\mw_home\as\wlserver\server\native\win\x64;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\mw_home\as\wlserver\server\bin;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\mw_home\as\oracle_common\modules\org.apache.ant_1.7.1\bin;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\java\jre\bin;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\java\bin;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\mw_home\as\wlserver\server\native\win\x64;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\mw_home\as\wlserver\server\bin;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\java\jre\bin;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\java\bin;D:\IFS\IFSJava\bin;D:\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1\BIN;D:\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_x32\BIN;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WINDOW~1\v1.0\;D:\IFS\IFSExt\IFSDEV2\mw_home\as\wlserver\server\native\win\x64\oci920_8;.”

Regards

Savindu

2 replies

Badge

Hi @Savindu Deerasinghe Could you please share Report Rule Log

The report rule is triggered when a PDF file is created for that report AND the report is printed. This is normally the case when you close the print dialog by clicking OK. If you close the dialog by clicking Cancel, the report is not marked to be printed and the e-mail will not be send.

In that case, you can send the e-mail by RMB Print from report archive

Badge +2

Hi

Can you advise if there a fix for this. We are running APPS8, and set up the event action, e-mail addresses in COMM METHOD a per IFS documentation.

As an example, out of 10 customers, 6 of the customers receive the e-mail fine, the other 4 not (the first time around)

Is there a setting I am missing. 

There is something to point, our APPLICATION messages show as “Waiting”, but when we send the statement again (second time around), the statement sends fine.

Thanks

Ravi