Customer offset proposal

• 11 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 10 replies

Hi Everyone, 

I have an issue on Aurena (21R1) concerning the customer offset proposal. 

I want to do a partial matching concerning an invoice and a payment on account (CUPOA) 

For example my invoice = 1000 and my payment = 500 

When i try to use the path menu “customer offset  proposals” then “new proposal” even if i used “manual” (i can’t mentionned an allowed difference) or the other (i can mentionned an allowed difference but i can’t validate my offset → I have the pop-up but i can’t finalize it) 

I saw on the community that we have to tick the box “allow write-off for partial payment” in company path menu :  

Even if this setting nothing happen, do you know if it’s possible to do a partial matching between the invoice and the CUPOA on the path menu “customer offset proposal”? 

Thanks in advance for your help ! 

Best Regards, 

Jérémy, 

icon

Best answer by EntLihinP 12 April 2022, 14:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Jeje

In the Customer Offset Proposal page, the Manual proposal creation functionality works some what similar to the functionality of Customer Offset window which we had in IEE. The offset cannot be approved when there is a difference between the debit and the credit amounts of the selected invoices.

I would suggest to use the Write-off single items option when creating the offset proposal, where you can specify the allowed difference and select the necessary invoices from the Select multiple invoices/prepayment option.

In addition to selecting the allowed difference, you can select the write off codes and tax codes where the difference amount needs to be created on.

Hope this helps to clarify your question. Please let me know should you have any concern.

Regards,

Lihini.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello Lihini, 

Thanks it works with your setting. But when i do that my invoice is “paid posted”. I was thinking that my invoice will have the statut “partially paid posted” 

Do you know if it’s possible to match a pourcentage of the invoice with a payment when we use the screen “Customer offset proposals” ? 

Best Regards, 

Jérémy

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Jeje,

In your example, the invoice which is worth of 1000 has been set off with a payment of 500 and for the allowed difference of 500, a difference item has been created to write off the remaining invoice amount.

In this instance, the invoice will be considered as fully paid because for the unmatched invoice amount, a difference item has been created.

If you would require to do partial set offs, then you can adjust the payment amount in pay currency field, for the necessary value of the invoice, and set off. This can be facilitated through customer offset proposal creation via Manual Option.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Lihini.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Lihini, 

You’re right i have to adjust the amount in the field. 

Thanks a lot ! 

Best Regards, 

Jérémy,