Solved

Customer Invoice Posting Error

• 11 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +6

Hi Experts;

when I Print a Customer Invoice for a customer order, the status does not Change to “PostedAuth” (Status Changes to “Printed” now)

I check “Customer invoice with errors” and see blow error:

“ORA-20105: Invoice.ACCERROR1: Error (20105: Invoice.DOMBALANCE: The difference in Accounting Currency for the Invoice XXXXXXXX has exceeded the limit 2) occurred while booking Invoice CD XXXXXXX”

how can I Fix that Error and why this error has happened? ( there are anothe invoice for the same customer order but those do not have any problem)

thanks.

icon

Best answer by Furkan Zengin 11 November 2023, 15:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @mohammad.bohlouli67 

Navigate to company window. See the highlighted field under Invoice section. Increase the limit and process invoice on Customer Invoice with Errors window.

Hope this helps

Badge +6

@gumabs 

thank u

it seems it works.

could you please explain it to me when and why this error happens?

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hello @mohammad.bohlouli67 

Is your issue resolved after you changed the value?

In some rare cases, debit and credit amount of a foreign currency invoice is not balanced. In this case, based on the amount defined in the field system will trigger IP31 control type to post the difference

I will copy here help description for the field

Accepted Invoice Voucher Difference in Accounting Currency:
The maximum acceptable debit/credit voucher difference in accounting currency when an invoice is posted. This type of difference can occur due to rounding when posting invoices in foreign currency. If an amount is entered here and if an accepted difference occur in supplier invoices it will be automatically posted using the IP28 posting type and if an accepted difference occur in customer invoices it will be automatically posted using the IP31 posting type. If no amount is given, or if the actual difference exceeds the accepted difference, the actual difference must be posted manually when posting the invoice.

Badge +6

yes it is resolved,

Thanks for the explanation