Question

Customer Invoice and Series ID Changed to “CD” but still in the “Preliminary” State

• 23 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

We sent the Customer Invoice and Series ID Changed to “CD” but still in the “Preliminary” State

How to Change it to Printed and Posted

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

This sounds like a bug to me. If a printout is created for a preliminary invoice, a final invoice number is assigned to it (replacing series ID PR by CD), a PDF file is created for it and status is updated to Printed. When the posting can be created, status changes to PostedAuth. What I have seen before, is that update of series ID is rolled back if status cannot be updated to Printed.

Did you check Customer Invoice Types? Is Preliminary Invoice Series ID set to PR and  Definite Invoice Series ID set to CD?

Is a PDF file created?

Is a custom event enabled that might affect this process?

Kind regards, Paul Beekmans

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

By looking at the command “Electronic fiscal note”  it seems like you are running this flow in a Brazil Localization Enabled company. So it its Brazilian localization you have to send the Outgoing nota fiscal to the government and get it approved before doing any posting in invoice level.

which Cloud version are you running? So far in Cloud releases Brazil came as Initial Solution which it means it does not have all the necessary functionalities to operate in Brazil.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @12Guide_PaulB ,

I checked the Customer Invoice Types and all are correct

PDF not created 

No Events 

No Postings Created

No Vouchers Created

We have Send Invoice options but it is not working , No Application messages created

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @dipelk No Localization on this company 

We are running 22 R1 SU 11 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Does the invoice appear in Customer Invoices with Posting Errors? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @12Guide_PaulB , This does not even come to the “Customer Invoice with Errors” Window

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Dilshan, then I think this is a bug.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

Hi @12Guide_PaulB  Yes. I raised a case to GSD , it seems we need Data Repair for this 

Thanks for your time and support on this issue