Question

Custom Field Available on all GL Voucher Rows Analysis Views

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 11 replies

I have created a custom field that works perfectly on the GL Voucher Rows Analysis view (GEN_LED_VOUCHER_ROW_UNION_QRY). However when reaching the GL Voucher Rows Analysis view via the GL Balance Analysis (RMB on the line and choose ‘Voucher Information...’) it is not available. The data source is slightly different in that it is tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2 vs. tbwGLQueryVoucherRow. Any ideas how enable it?

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi ,

I have tested the same and it is working fine after following below steps.

1.   Add  a new custom field to tbwGLQueryVoucherRow  and approved  it and published it.
  2.   Reload the configuration and new field appeared in the column chooser.
  3.   Checked the other dialog tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2 by giving the url in address bar as     ifsapf:tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2?COMPANY=121
  4.  Reload the configuration 
  5.  New column appeared in the window tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2

Please check again.

Cheers,

Thilini

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi ,

I have tested the same and it is working fine after following below steps.

1.   Add  a new custom field to tbwGLQueryVoucherRow  and approved  it and published it.
  2.   Reload the configuration and new field appeared in the column chooser.
  3.   Checked the other dialog tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2 by giving the url in address bar as     ifsapf:tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2?COMPANY=121
  4.  Reload the configuration 
  5.  New column appeared in the window tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2

Please check again.

Cheers,

Thilini

Thank you so much. However I am not familiar with your directions for #3 above. I am not sure how to ‘check the other dialog by giving the url’ ?

Thank you,

James

Userlevel 5
Badge +6
Screen

Please try above.

Thilini

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I apologize but I still do not understand your response. You want me to add the ifsapf:tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2?COMPANY=1 url into the Consolidated Accounts screen? I have done that and reloaded the configuration. Custom field I created on the GLQueryVoucherRow does not appear on the ifsapf:tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2?COMPANY=1 screen. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I do not see the ability to create an additional custom field on screen ifsapf:tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2?COMPANY=1 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Although the title is the same it’s two different windows. So you need to reload the configuration for both of them. Once you RMB voucher information and go into the GL VOucher ROws ANalysis (which is tbwGLQueryVoucherRow2), first reload the configuration. Then you will have the custom field visible in the column chooser.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi ,

I tried the same in App10 and it is working fine as below screen.

Looks like you are using App9 version and there is a problem in App9.

I tried in App9 too and even after Reload Configuration,  custom field does not appear in the window.

BR,

Thilini

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @jghall,

I hope you have included the "GEN_LED_VOUCHER_ROW_UNION_QRY" view on approved detail views list.

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @jghall,

I hope you have included the "GEN_LED_VOUCHER_ROW_UNION_QRY" view on approved detail views list.

Cheers !
Dhananjaya.

Yes I have included that thank you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi ,

I tried the same in App10 and it is working fine as below screen.

Looks like you are using App9 version and there is a problem in App9.

I tried in App9 too and even after Reload Configuration,  custom field does not appear in the window.

BR,

Thilini

So do you think its exclusive to an Apps 9 issue?