Question

Custom Attribute not available in Page Designer

• 28 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I have create a custom attribute(persistent field) on the entity Analysis.  When I go in to page designer and try to add the field, it is not found.  Has anyone else run into this issue?  I have added custom fields to other pages in the system without any issues.  This is a Cloud install.

7 replies

Badge +14

Hi @MikeB_EC, I’m also having a similar issue, kindly let me know if you were able to solve this issue.

Badge +14

I found a similar post, if you like, you can try the steps mentioned by thilinaweliwita

Issue in custom object in IFS cloud

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

@MitDenukN My solution was much simpler.  I just needed to publish it to an additional view in my case.

Badge +14

Thank you so much for your response @MikeB_EC, I will check this and let you know 😊

Badge +3

Use RMB and select the field and added to main screen.   

Badge +14

Use RMB and select the field and added to main screen.   

Hi @Elias, Thank you for the suggestion, kindly let me know the page that I need to do this RMB, please.

I can’t see this RMB option in the Entity Configuration page.

Thank you in advance.

Badge +14

@MitDenukN My solution was much simpler.  I just needed to publish it to an additional view in my case.

Hi @MikeB_EC, yes I also managed to get new custom fields into page designer by publishing a few views related to the entity using the ‘Additional Views’ command in the entity configuration page.