Question

CUCHECK doc number series

• 15 September 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I mistakenly have set up a payment document number series for payment document CUCHECK.  I need to remove this to allow alphanumeric values for the payment number but I am unable to delete or expire the series numbers.  Any suggestions on how to disable or delete this?

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

You can simply create a new row for document series with a later valid from date

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I did try that but it requires a numeric value.  You cannot leave the start value or end value blank and you cannot enter anything but a number.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Has the number series already been used for a customer check payment?

What is the error you receive when attempting to delete it?

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Yes, it the series has been used.  When I try to delete I get this error

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

You could create a new Customer Check Payment Document ID

See example in screen shot below. Do not set it as default series until after saving the new record. Make sure that you also change the Series ID for Unmatched Payment on Account.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thank you.  I did try this.  I am setting up the credit card interface and that is automatically using CUCHECK and the payment number is alphanumeric.  I believe that CUCHECK is written in the code for IFS so I can’t change the document series ID for these transactions.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

Have you tried adding a new pay format (credit card), attaching it to the pay type (edit the line you selected and choose your new format/series?

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Yes, but it seems I can’t redirect the credit card interface to reference the new series.

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

It should appear in the drop down list selected.