Question

CREATE A COMPANY TEMPLATE FROM INS FILE IN IFS CLOUD

• 8 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Partner)
  • 7 replies

Hi, I would like to create a company template in IFS cloud from INS file. It was possible to do with IFS V10. So, if someone knows where the menu is in IFS cloud, i will be very interested. Thank in advance for yours answers

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @FPOC,

Please check if the below windows can be used to fulfill your requirement.

You can go to this via Application Base Setup>Enterprise>Company>Company Template.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello again @FPOC,

I assume you are referring to the below window which would enable you to import Company Templates in IFS V10.

In 21R1 that functionality is not there anymore, because when importing a template from a old version to a new version, there could be many new fields/features that could have been added (Specially when trying to import data from an old version of IFS to a new version. 

Therefore, if you are trying to create company, I would recommend that you create a new company template and use that template later to create the companies you want.

Kind regards,

Shanuka.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

I am not sure if you found this out, but IFS Cloud, does NOT allow users to import Company Templates as they did in APPS 10.  If you have found this to be true, have you found out the process/procedure for importing the company template in IFS Cloud?