Solved

Copy unreceived PO Lines doesn't return any po lines when purchase order is Centranlized

• 16 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

We have discovered that we cannot enter invoices and use the ‘copy unreceived po lines’ option when the purchase order is centralized.  No lines are returned.  

Does anyone have a solution for this?

icon

Best answer by smelanson 16 April 2021, 13:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

When I look in the important decisions from the project where we introduced “Copy unreceived PO lines” I found the following:

• Copy unreceived PO lines function is not supporting for the purchase order lines created for project connection, self-billing, purchase order lines with payment type stage, purchase order line is created to request the work of a contractor, Inter site orders between same company and order lines with ownership supplier loaned, customer owned and charge lines cannot copy from this new functionality. Copy unreceived PO lines function is not supported when different companies are used on the PO and on the invoice (no lines will be copied and no information message will be given).

Not sure if centralized PO is something related to above? 

What I know is that we could not cover all different scenarios so if it does not work please enter an Idea Wall or question to support.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi, 

I logged a ticket with IFS Support for the issue and was informed that they are working on a bug fix for it.  

They confirmed that we have the “PO Matching Parameters” in the Company setup is set to:

Company on PO Lines(s) Not Equal to Company on Invoice= Match All

This parameter needs to be set to Match All when Centralized PO’s are being used. 

Thanks

Shelley

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

This is a bug for which there is a patch.