Solved

Connect customer order advance invoice to final one

• 8 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello,

I created an advance invoice for a customer order and paid it; then i created the final invoice and wanted to know how to link the final invoice to the advance one.

Here are the two invoices I created, when creating the final one, I didn’t find any option to fetch the advance invoice

No advance paid amounts were matched automatically neither on final invoice

I would appreciate any insight on the matter 

Thank you

Tanya

icon

Best answer by Ralph Gericke 8 September 2023, 12:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi Tanya,

Payments on advanced invoices from customer order (CUPIA) will be automatically matched against the final invoice. When looking at the Core layout of the final invoice you will see that the payments were noted there already and deducted from the initially open amount of the final invoice.

A seperate voucher will be created for the offset of payment and invoice when the final invoice is getting posting. 

Looking at your screenshot i can see that the invoice is just printed. Please check the invoices with posting error screen. The invoice might be stuck there. Have a look at the error message and solve the issue if any is mentioned there.

Kind regards

Ralph

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thank you Ralph,

You were right, something with posting control was missing, i fixed it and amounts from advance invoice were mapped automatically to final invoice.

Thanks a lot

Tanya