Question

Change voucher text in row for Type:U

• 11 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi,

After registering the voucher,  withholding’s are created in the Manual Supplier Invoice environment of the voucher with type “U”. How to change the row description ?

Currently voucher text is supplier name by default.

tnx

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Iran,

Were you able to resolve the issue?

I have checked the issue and it seems like as the U voucher is created  automatically once the invoice is posted, it is not possible to update the Voucher Text in rows even if the Header Voucher Text can be updated.

If you think this functionality should be included in application, I can create a new idea which could then be further evaluated for next core releases.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Iran,

I too agree with Madusha’s comment. For automatically created vouchers (apart from M vouchers), editing row text is not possible as per current functionality. Anyway for the moment, if you wish to define any specific detail, then you can add it in Invoice No: field as follows, since it can cater up-to 50 characters.

So then once the U Voucher is automatically created for the supplier (who is enabled for WHT), then you can find that detail in Reference Number field, so you can use the “Reference Number” field instead of Voucher Text field for U vouchers if you like. Hope this helps?

Best Regards,

Rasangi

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi Iran,

Further to above replies ,you have the voucher text option in the posting information section of a Manual Supplier Invoice.

Text entered in this field will get fetched to the final supplier invoice voucher (J voucher) as shown below from the voucher entry window

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi Iran,

Just to keep you informed I have created a new idea here in IFSCommunity.

Thanks and Best Regards

Madusha

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @iran ,

This functionality is currently not available in the standard application for automatically created vouchers. It will be considered for future releases but at the moment if you wish to enable this functionality, you have the option to request this feature from IFS Consultancy as a customization to the standard application.

Hope this would help you :relaxed:

Best Regards,
Thanushi