Solved

Change default currency of the bank account in Mixed Payment

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Dear All,

When I enter a mixed payment, I need to change the default currency of the bank account. In my case, I can't change the currency. Ex : I have set AUD for my bank account and I receive the payment in USD. But system doesn't allow to change currency from AUD to USD. Even in mix payment line, it is not allowed to change the currency. Any help for this?

icon

Best answer by TopMalinG 8 June 2022, 10:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @TopMalinG 

May i know what is the error message you are receiving when changing?

BR

Zuha

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @TopMalinG ,
The system allows to change the currency in mixed payment only if the bank currency is the same as the accounting currency for your company. This change is possible only in mixed payment transactions.
So, if AUD is your accounting currency, you should be able to use USD in mixed payment transactions.
Otheriwse this isn't possible, but you can try to register the payment in AUD for the invoice in USD. To that end, on the Matching Transactions tab you can enter how much you pay in Pay Currency and and how much in Invoice Currency.
Best regrads,
Adam

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @TopMalinG ,
The system allows to change the currency in mixed payment only if the bank currency is the same as the accounting currency for your company. This change is possible only in mixed payment transactions.
So, if AUD is your accounting currency, you should be able to use USD in mixed payment transactions.
Otheriwse this isn't possible, but you can try to register the payment in AUD for the invoice in USD. To that end, on the Matching Transactions tab you can enter how much you pay in Pay Currency and and how much in Invoice Currency.
Best regrads,
Adam

Hi @Adam Mazurczak ,

Yes, My accounting currency is not AUD. Your explanation is really helpful. Thanks.

Regards,

Malin.