Solved

Cash Transactions are not visible in Automatic Transactions matchig screen.

• 2 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi Experts, 

Cash transactions prior to a specific date are not visible in automatic transaction matching screen. 

Those transactions are already matched. But those transactions should be visible once the ‘exclude matched’ check box unticked. 

I checked in back-end. Transactions are available in back end. 

This issue was in Apps9 and Recently customer moved to IFS cloud. The same issue exists as it is in cloud also. 

** This issue exists for all cash accounts they are using.  

Can someone help to resolve this issue? 

Thanks, in advanced! 

icon

Best answer by XitLakshM 9 November 2023, 10:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

We are on Apps 10 and it is only in one of our Accounts. Though the issue is not present in TEST - which is on the same release level and  only 3 months old, but due to be refreshed shortly.

Just had the case reported - I’ll let you know if I get to the bottom of it.

Otherwise It’ll go into the Black Hole of the CSM.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Final matching has been done for the transactions before that specific date. Once the rollback final matching through ‘Bank Statement reconciled transactions analysis’ screen, those transactions were visible in ‘automatic transactions matching’ screen. 

Rollback should be started from the latest reconciliation ID of the cash account. If not, it will show an error like below. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Thanks - after my post I manage to work that out, another post on the community sent me that way.

I was hanging back on responding until I could figure how this user managed to do it - as it is bugging me. I’ve still not figured it out.

When I’ve got as fresh TEST system we are going to roll back. Fingers crossed.