Question

Cash Plan in Cloud not working

• 27 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +3

Good Day,

We cannot find a solution as to why the Cash Plan is not returning data in the Snapshot.

We have followed all the correct setup steps as well as created a lot of data - Invoices, Payment Proposals, Purchase Orders, Customer Orders etc.

The snapshot is ordered but the analysis is empty.

Please help I have to give a customer training and none of the consultants are able to create a Cash Plan successfully.

Kind Regards

Amanda

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Ensure that the reporting currency 1 is filled out, and this should then work (data should get populated in the snapshot). I’ve seen this being an issue in the past.

Badge +3

Thank you for your response. The Reporting currency is there it is USD.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I see. Can you please share a screenshot of the cash plan setup and the snapshot section as well? This could be due to missing duration, cash sources not being enabled, the snapshot not being ordered etc. 

Badge +3

Hi Leva,

Please see all relevant screenshots:

System Defined 
System Defined
I set myself up as a Cash Plan user as well as IFSAPP
Cash Planning Parameters I am not sure about but I figured if I enabled Project Pmt Options and at least Code Part Account then it should be fine
I have created 6 Cash Plans and none of them returned anything in the snapshot analysis
They are all empty - My scenarios are there as well as base scenario, I have added the sources, the projects the companies etc. Nothing. There are invoices, supplier & customer payments, purchase orders, mixed payments etc in this environment and it still does not return any data. I have even tried to do a manual cash plan in this environment and it gives me an error “Not allowed to enter data for company 10 and project” and the project is empty. I even tried another company.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Good afternoon. Is there a solution for this please? I have exactly the same issue. We have had a case with IFS since March and still no solution.

Badge +3

Hi Glenda,

Actually, it was a setup issue. The only thing I did not setup was the following: You have to in the setup where the Cash Plan Users are setup your user as a cash plan user and there is an arrow on the left where you need to add the company and project to the security combination allowed.

We had done the users but not the security combination list setup.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Amanda

Badge +3

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Thank you Amanda. that has resolved my issue.