Question

Cash Flow Statement

• 30 March 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +4

Can any one tell me why  Sales contract and Sub Contract are not flowing in the cash flow statement.

It consider only sales contract valuation  in cash flow statement

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Do you mean the statement of cash flow report, or you do mean cash planning functionality for cash flow forecasting?

Badge +4

Thank you !!

In cash flow forecast details.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The cash flow forecast only supports the following sources as standard. It’s worth checking whether all of these have been included in the Cash Flow you’re running for them to be included. 

In IFS Cloud, a new capability has been released called “Cash Planning” which also caters for all of the above sources, but in addition also takes into account sub-contract payment plans (the future plan of Sub Contract Valuations, including retention releases etc.), and is linked with project budgeting and forecasting to take the spreading + payment terms of the forecast to achieve more accurate project cash forecast. It also includes project actual cash analysis. 

Badge +4

Thank you so much!

Sorry don’t mistake me that asking again and again. In IFS 10 I have checked the cash flow sources there are no sources available for Sub Contract and Sales Contract. Sources are there for Sub Contract Valuation and Sales Contract Valuation.

Cash flow sources

Cash flow types for Sales Contract:

Cash flow types for Sub Contract:

IFS Aurena Cloud 

I have checked in IFS Aurena  cloud . It doesn’t have Sales Contract and Sub contract.  It considers only Sub Contract Valuation.

I may be wrong just want to know Why IFS don’t consider Sales Contract and Subcontract in cash flow forecast. It considers Customer order, purchase order, and purchase requestion in cash flow forecast.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

IFS has now released a brand new module - Cash Planning, which is available only in IFS Cloud, however, that includes sub contract and project forecasts into the cash forecasting. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

In applications 10, the data from the sales and subcontract can be brought into cash forecasting using manual sources and e.g. a Business Reporter report using writeback capabilities.