Solved

cannot create the invoice from the external supplier invoice

• 7 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi

I have created a an invoice from the multi company project reporting by sending the invoice from the employee company to the customer company. 

When i received the invoice in the external supplier invoice and i try to create the invoice (RMB on line and create invoice) i receive the following error message. Where do i start to analyze it? i also tried to enter a value on the line in every code part to see if a code part is missing. i still get the same error message

Error message:

The value   used for the code part Account is either missing, is a budget/planning code part value or has invalid time interval.

Can someone give me some tipps where i should start to look?

Best Regards

icon

Best answer by bytsophan 8 September 2021, 14:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Badge

Check whether there is a valid account connected to the Posting types “PRJT14, PRJT7, PRJT8,PRJT13” in the company.

There is a LCS bug 154114 created to provide a meaningful message for similar error generated from Invoice Advice.

http://lcs.corpnet.ifsworld.com/login/secured/buglnw/BlBug.page?BUG_ID=154114

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Check whether there is a valid account connected to the Posting types “PRJT14, PRJT7, PRJT8,PRJT13” in the company.

There is a LCS bug 154114 created to provide a meaningful message for similar error generated from Invoice Advice.

http://lcs.corpnet.ifsworld.com/login/secured/buglnw/BlBug.page?BUG_ID=154114

Perfect that helped. it wasnt only the mentiones posting types. i entered all the posting types which beginns with PRJ% and then i was able to create the invoice.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Sophal

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

If the invoice is in external supplier invoice you then should be able to drill down to the invoice details. You may need to drill down multiple levels but you want to get to the postings screen. This would note an account number used in the posting. Check that account.   I would check that first. 

Best regards, 

Thomas

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi, 

This is where you want to end up. See if the account has a description.  If it does not, then that account is missing in that company. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi, 

This is where you want to end up. See if the account has a description.  If it does not, then that account is missing in that company. 

Hi Thomas The line is empty i allready check that point. The solution is allready presented by dgoolk. You need to setup all the posting types which connects to the project supplier invoice. Since i cannot create the invoice i didnt know which posting type is being used. So I setted up all the posting types beginning with PRJ%. After this it worked.

Best Regards

Sophal