Solved

Business Reporter-Sum of closing balance of previous month and Current month closing balance

• 11 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hi All,

Can anyone support me on how  to get sum of last month closing balance and current month closing balance to one column in Business Reporter.

Thank You

icon

Best answer by cynthia.wilson 13 May 2023, 00:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

There is probably more than one way, but if I’m understanding correctly, and you want to get YTD balances in one column, I defined a standard parameter of Accounting year and Accounting Period for the report book:

When those parameters are mandatory and populated when the report is ran, you can define the design column based on those parameters when working with the GL balance Info Source

Badge +3

Hi @cynthia.wilson,

I tried the steps you have mentioned, values are coming for each period separately as per the below screenshot.

I need the value as a Total (Period 0+Period 1). I have designed the column and the row as below. Is there any changes that i need to do?

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

What is your repeater?  For this I have it set as something that i know there is only a single value - in this example it is company code:

Badge +3

Hi @cynthia.wilson,

I tried with Company as the repeater it works now. Thank You for the support.