Question

Business Reporter Data Select Sources

• 20 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +5

I do not think I can see all the Information Sources available in Business Reporter. We only see a few with + signs and when we open them I am not sure we are seeing all of the tables within those sources.

Is there a list of all the sources available or is there a way to access all the sources?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi @mwebersje 

There is a window called information sources. This is the list for BR sources. 

Badge +5

This is so helpful! Thank you - One more question

Which columns do I want marked Yes to see them on BR? Supports Incremental or Supports Data Mart? Supports on Line are all yes.

Userlevel 6
Badge +19

Hi

If you cannot see some of them, I believe it is a permission issue. There are specific permission sets for BR.

Add user to highlighted permission sets. They should see all information sources

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

You don't have to wory about the check boxes in the information sources page. That will not affect if you can see the information source in BR client.

Next to permission sets, other reasons why you cannot see information sources in the folders are:

• you haven't purchased the modules for those information sources (online document shows a list of all available information sources and module related to it)
  • the information source is not included in the BR navigator (not likely if you haven't changed it)

Kind regards, Paul Beekmans