Solved

APPS9 Report Generator - export to Excel

• 13 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

IFSAPPS9 - We have Trial Balances set-up with 3 levels of DLS in Report Generator:  

And the Layout is as follows for each level:

​​

The output we get when exportind from Report Archive has an extra column titled ROW HEADER that we would like to eliminate but not certain how it is populated.  It is essentially the ID/Description of Level 3 DLS in it’s own column.   Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by BEKEDE 14 December 2022, 09:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi VALRHONDAVEE,

I do not have a solution for your request but would propose an alternative where you can create your balance sheet directly in excel and are a lot more flexible with the report layout.

The alternative I suggesting is IFS Business Analytics (APP9) - from APP10 on called Business Reporter.

IFS Business Analytics is integrated with Microsoft Excel and extends Excel from a desktop productivity tool to a more full-fledged, enterprise scale client for analytical reporting and planning. 

The report design is more intuitive compared to the report generator and the data and security setup are coming from IFS Applications, meaning no additional work for security or data building necessary.

Here an example of a Profit and Loss report to show how flexible you are regarding the layout.

Best regards

Ben

Report based on information sources General Ledger Balance and General Ledger Period Budget.

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Thank you for the suggestion.  I know we have BA but have not used it for Financial Statements.  I will offer that suggestion to the business.