Solved

APPS9 - Posting Proposals Access

• 18 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

How is access to all posting proposals handled in IFS? As, I can currently only view PR’s or PO’s that I have created instead of all.

I’ve checked basic data but cannot find anything related to access.

icon

Best answer by Malgorzata Palatynska 18 August 2021, 16:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Invoice posting authorizers will have the access.

Authorizers can be assigned manually or can be automated using Assigning rules and routings. (When postings are added authorizers will be picked based on the rules and routings.)

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Robert,

please check in the Invoice Posting Authorizers form if the checkbox Super Access is ticked for your Authorizer.

Super Access
If this check box is selected, the authorizer will have access to all the invoices ignoring the limitations on the invoice amounts and code parts. However, when it comes to the actual authorization it will be restricted by the maximum invoice amount per invoice that the user can authorize and, the limitations specified for other code part combinations in the Authorization Combination Rules window.

Best regards,

Małgorzata

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @robert_g ,

I believe your question relates to Posting Proposals window. If so, the posting proposal is displayed to users who are included as authorizers, invoice recipients, superior authorizers, or substitutes for any other users included in the proposal. 

However, If above check box is selected, the authorizer will have access to all the invoices ignoring the limitations on the invoice amounts and code parts. I hope this will help you.

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.