Applied date correction not alowed

• 30 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Badge +1
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 4 replies

Dear,

I need a help.

After Scraping  some material (29.01.2024.) I must change Applied date on 31/12/2023. I change it for almost all transaction. I cant change it for four transaction.  I am using IFSAPP8.

Can someone help me, i must finish this ASAP.

icon

Best answer by Adam Bereda 30 January 2024, 10:48

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

Im date modification is not allowed - please check, perhaps transaction postings are transferred already?

Badge +1

Please, can you tell me how to check?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Under Right click, select “Inventory Transaction History..” and then on the Accounting tab you will see transaction postings. There you will be able to see status of postings and reference to voucher in Finance, if they are transferred already.

Badge +1

Yes, thank you very much :)

This is what happened, they alreay transfered.

If I on Distibution and Manufacturing Voucher Transaction put a date 31.12.2023. will this four transaction will be includ in this voucher?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

If they are transferred already, you can do nothing more with these transactions.

I am not sure if it is possible to cancel inventory scrapping and redo it, if it is - you can leave cancellation in January 2024 and change date of new scrapping to December 23.

Badge +1

Thank you.

You help me a lot.

I will create now a new question about cancel inventory scrapping.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Just to add :)

if the aggregation job for Inventory has been run for Jan 1st it will also not allow to change the date applied back to dec 31st even if the transactions are not transferred.