AFP Certify - You are not authorized to update info text rev2>4

• 20 December 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 547 replies

Community,

below screenshot took after I certify the AFP. Any idea how to resolve this issue? Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@ronhu once the AFP is Certified it will also create a Project Invoice. Do you have all the necessary rights to create a Project Invoice? You could maybe try from Invoicing Plan to create a Project Invoice and check that you have all the needed access.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Marcel.Ausan thank you for your input. will try. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Marcel.Ausan I got the same error when releasing the project invoice.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

This can be one of 2 things: permission set, or financial access. I’d start with the finance access. 

To check this, check which user group the user is associated with and check that this user group has got access to voucher type F in the period you’re creating the invoice for. This is done in the following windows:

1. Users per User Group
  2. User groups per accounting period - ensure it’s open for this period and user group
  3. Voucher series per voucher type for the year you’re creating the invoice for (voucher type for all customer invoices is F)

I suspect it will be one of the above that is causing the error. Alternatively, please check permission sets given to the user. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@ronhu In addition to what @Ieva Rituma suggested, to me this sounds also like there could be some custom event that is triggering this error. It’s quite strange that you can create the PJ invoice and then the system complains about updating some note field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Ieva Rituma Thank you for your input.

financial check up is completed. 

for permission set up, I opened the debug console and check for the data object that leads the error. all permission for data object APP_FOR_PAYMENT_API is granted. but it still has the error. 

@Marcel.Ausan i agree with you, there could be some customization associated with this error. I will talk to technical about it. Thank you.